Accept you ever had carbohydrate-free Haribo Viscid Bears?

If the reviews on Amazon are anything to go by, you'd have to be pretty brave to try them.

The product no longer appears to exist available online, just earlier they stopped beingness sold, hundreds flocked to the website to share their ain experiences of eating these sweets which they claimed came "from the depths of hell".

While the bears might accept looked innocent, they were made with a sugar substitute chosen Lycasin, which contains the sugar alcohol Maltitol.

The ingredient is condom for most to eat, even so when consumed in large amounts it tin can cause gas, bloating and diarrhea - something which is evident in the Amazon reviews.

A human named Joshua gave the sweets one star and posted a particularly graphic, but amusing review, comparing the aftermath to an iconic scene from Game of Thrones.

Joshua said: "I sit here writing this review at 4am from my porcelain throne, a fixture you will get all too familiar with if you choose to eat these beautiful niggling bears from the pits of hell.

"I had to eat a pound of these piddling b*****ds after Human being City must've idea they were playing American football game the other week, and they lost to a squad of Arsenal scrubs.

"Like a tedious build-upwardly of a Martin Scorsese movie withal, those bears were waiting for their baptism scene to destroy my insides. It started with the cramping, very akin to doing 1,000 crunches and then beingness forced to hold the 1001st crisis indefinitely.

"Then came the initial 'run' which opened the proverbial alluvion gates. I'one thousand over 30 and I'1000 beginning to wonder if these bears know that and want to send me back to the can for each yr I've been on this earth and to make me wonder why I'd ever been born.

"In between gastrointestinal bouts of pressure washing the within of my toilet from my anus, I lay in bed feeling as if someone were to dial me in my stomach, I'd explode, turning the walls of my bedroom into a soiled Jackson Pollock rendition."

Many said they spent a lot of time on the toilet after eating the sweets... (

Image:

Getty Images/EyeEm)

He added: "Eat these if you lot dare, but be forewarned, they are not to be trifled with unless you want your toilet to be a staging ground for echo fecal rehearsals of The Reddish Hymeneals from Game of Thrones."

Some other review by a shopper reads: "I thought the things people said about carbohydrate complimentary gummies were exaggerated... what a fool I was. I write this in the hopes that hereafter generations will interruption the cycle and never have to live through what happened to me in the harrowing hours that were to come.

"That nighttime I lay awake in bed, sweating, farting profusely, and unable to sleep because I had to run to the bathroom every few minutes. The stench was incomparable to annihilation I had ever smelled before.

"Information technology was similar a nuclear bomb had gone off in my bowels."

There are many more reviews just similar these and they've been keeping people very amused.

A woman named Laura left her own response, thanking people for sharing them as they'd given her a laugh during these stressful times.

She commented: "Was looking for sugar gratuitous gummys in the middle of the nighttime. Tin't sleep too stressed about the coronavirus.

"Anyway simply wanted to say thanks to the reviewers because their reviews made me laugh harder then I have in a long time. Thanks!"

A user named Nadine agreed, writing: "Oh my gosh!!!! Thank yous for the laughs and for in one case the happy tears. Nosotros need more reviews similar these."

Someone named Cindy added: "I well-nigh peed myself laughing! They are hysterical."

Exercise you accept a story to share? We desire to hear all near it. Email u.s.a. at yourmirror@mirror.co.united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland